Employ the following strategies to ensure access to the entire site. If you have followed all of these tips and are still experiencing problems, contact the ICF on 0131 240 1425. It ma be that your login has been de-activated, due, for example, unpaid membership subscription.
1. BROWSER - If using Microsoft Internet Explorer, add this site to your list of Trusted Sites. Deselect Require server verification (https) for all sites in the zone. Ensure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
a) Select the Tools menu
b) Select Internet Options.
c) Select the Security tab
d) Select the zone that you want to set the security level for; in this case the Trusted sites zone.
e) Select Sites.
f) In the Add this Web site to the Zone text box, type the Internet address for the Web site that you want to add to this zone, and then select Add. For example: *.axia.com (the asterisks allow any URL with a ".axia.com" extension to be trusted).
g) De-Select the checkbox for "Require server verification (https)" for all sites in this zone.
h) Select OK. The pop-up will close.
i) Under Security level for the zone, select Low.
j) Select Apply, then OK.
2. FIREWALL - Is all or part of this site being blocked by your firewall? Enable this site's URL in your computer's firewall settings.
3. FILTERING SOFTWARE - Is your filtering software blocking all or part of this site? Enable this site's URL in your computer's filtering software settings.
4. ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE - Is your anti virus software blocking all or part of this site? Enable this site's URL in your computer's filtering software settings. Also, ensure that cookies and scripting are not blocked.
5. POP-UPS - This site requires that pop-ups be allowed. You must set your browser, filtering software, and anti-virus software to allow pop-ups from this site URL.
6. SPYWARE - Advertisement software, or 'spyware' is becoming much more debilitating to daily computing processes. It is recommended that you keep your computer 'clean' using popular programs like "Ad-Aware" from Lavasoft.